Is your body physically fatigued after working at your computer for long hours? Do you get headaches from staring at your monitor for long periods of time? Do you have wrist/hand tension from repetitively keying and mousing? Do you have neck/shoulder or back/hip/leg discomfort from sitting all day?
THERE IS A BETTER WAY TO WORK!
Here at cessi:: ergonomics our professionals help individuals overcome these workplace issues. For 20 years, our team of Certified Ergonomic Consultants have been identifying workplace challenges and providing recommendations for more comfortable workplaces.
What we’ve done to help others:
- Assess the set-up of workplace components which can impact people’s level of comfort.
- Discuss ways to help reduce symptoms of headaches, neck/back discomfort, wrist pain, vision issues and more.
- Teach more appropriate seated or standing postures that provide safer work habits.
- Recommend appropriate ergonomic solutions if ergonomic equipment is needed to modify workplaces.
- Evaluate – we recommend evaluating ergonomic equipment – BEFORE it is purchased!
If you are experiencing workplace discomfort issues, we suggest talking to your department manager, human resources manager, or the person in your company who is responsible for occupational health, employee safety, or ergonomics – to discuss what can be done to resolve these challenges. Our corporate & industrial clients often contract our services to work in conjunction with their efforts to provide safer workplaces. An on-site or home office ergonomic assessment or online eValuation can help determine what the root causes of the discomfort issues are, then modifications and recommendations can be made, to help resolve your workplace discomfort issues.
For more information, please visit our website at www.cessi.com.